Friday, November 16, 2012

Best friend and Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone,

Hope all have had a good day.  WOW can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving.  OMG wasn't it yesterday that we were all complaining about the heat....LOL.  UGH the walls are quickly closing in on me today.  I have GOT to get outta this house before it eats me ALIVE I tell ya.  Usually I get out of the house for a bit on Fridays, but we are down to one vehicle right now (till Jay gets the little dakota runnin) and today was the first day of shotgun deer season.  BUT on a good note, I got to gab with my OMG bestest girlfriend online last night.  We have been friends since about 7th grade.  She lives about 12 miles from us, but they only have one vehicle too so between Jay's work schedule and her hubby's work it is hard to get together.  OMG it was SO AWESOME to get to gab for a bit (even online).  It's funny, we can have spells where we are not able to talk to each other for quite awhile, but when we are finally able to talk it is like no time has passed at all.  When we were younger it was rare that you would see one of us without the other one (for very long at least).  We literally did just about everything together (and still do when we can).  Aside from my husband, I can honestly say she is my best friend in the whole world.  We have cried together, argued together, gotten into trouble together and OMG belly laughed till we could no longer breathe together.  When i get embarrassed or weird about things I can talk to her and she will understand....cry with me....and then kick my bootie and get me goin again.  LOL from anyone else I would prickle up and say "WELL fooie on you", but from her I know that it is said in love.....and 99.99999% of the time she is totally right.  LOL can ya tell that I miss her something AWEFUL and we are gonna hafta get a movie night planned or something (hint hint if you are reading this chickie WE NEED A MOVIE NIGHT OR GIRLS COFFEE NIGHT OUT).  LOL in high school I was always the "odd duck out" (or at least I felt that way), but she ALWAYS made sure that I got in there and didn't go into my shell. Shortly after high school I realized that it REALLY dont matter what people think of me, just be who I am and let the chips fall where they may (something I wished I had caught onto earlier in life).  And we I start to get it in my head the "OMG what are people gonna think", she knocks my noggin and reminds me that "DUH.....it dont matter what people think......be comfortable with who you are.....cause there is only one Bobbi....fooie on what peeps think".   Be who you are and say what you feel.....cause those who matter dont mind.....and those who mind DONT MATTER.   OMG I love that chickie.
Well....we were supposta have my family's Thanksgiving tomorrow.....BUT my brother-in-law has manditory overtime tomorrow sooooooo we will be having Thanksgiving ON Thanksgiving day (which actually works out better cause this way Jay gets to hunt tomorrow too). I really cant wait to see everyone in the same place all at once....LOL.  AND my sister is in the Christmas music mood.....ROFL.  Still alittle self-concious about everything (cause my ma's house isn't wheelchair friendly so I will be hobbeling around).....but I guess it is like when you are doing something slightly wrong and a cop appears.  ROFL I will hafta TOTALLY explain that one  (stick with me it will all make sense here in a min).  One time me and my ma were picking up pottery for her business all the way over in Indianapolis on the Friday before labor day.  Didn't realize till we got over there that her license sticker was 4 months expired, and we had to STILL drive all the way back (about 2 hours depending on how fast you drive).  Needless to say.....labor day weekend starting TONS of state police out on the road.  Mom is not one to freak out.....but she was close....LOL.  So every time a cop would pass us she would stiffen up.  I told her "MA.....act like nothing is wrong.....like you know what you are doin....where you are goin...and all is run of the mill.  They will leave you alone.  BUT if you act all weird they are gonna think ummmm something is fishy there....and they will pull you over.  She calmed down and we made it back home with no traffic stops (even thought there were OMG TONS of state police out that day).  Now getting back to Thanksgiving here and how that applies.  I guess I just gonna hafta quit thinkin about it....do what I can....act like I know what I am doin and all is run of the mill.  "Act as though you have faith, and faith shall be given unto you".   In other words.....fake it till ya make it.
Well......Jay should be home soon cause it is dark now.  And I have done absolutely NOTHING in this house today (fell earlier today and said RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR gonna work on swagbucks....and never got back to doin what I needed to do.....LOL).  Don't give me that look, you have days like that too **wagging finger**.  But will hafta hit it hot and heavy on the housework tomorrow.  And the stuff that I need help with I will hog-tie Jay one of these weekends after deer season here and make him help me out (tag teaming as we like to call it).  And the kids will be home tomorrow to help me here and there.  Thanks for listening my peeps.  **big hugs**

No comments:

Post a Comment