Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just catching up

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it has been a few days since I last wrote you guys.  Please forgive me if this post seems to kinda bump from one topic to another.....LOL brain going about 1 gazillion miles a min so I am just gonna blurt out the things that come to mind AS they come to mind.......LOL so warning I may be bumping to and from topics here.
Been busy with the kids this weekend and OMG HURTING like MAD.  See this past weekend it was warmer than normal (highs got up to the low 70's) BUT Sunday a cold front came thru and OMG I was curled up on the couch most of the day (even with pain meds, it was just not a good day).  Today is not really much better (highs are in the low 40's).  Pain is at a high-medium when i am sitting down but when I get up and try to shuffle around OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG yeah not good.  BUT on a good note, the kids were home Monday (veterans day, and by the way thank you SOOOOOOOOO much to all those who have fought for our freedom.  No matter if you served in peace or war time......you are GREATLY appreciated and loved). Kids helped me out a BUNCH and it was nice to have that extra day in the weekend to spend with them.  Just wish daddy (Jay) would have been off to enjoy the slow day with us.  He has been on overtime alot lately, BUT good news is this weekend and next weekend he will have his normal fri, sat, and sun off.  This weekend is hunting season and Jay is PUMPED. I would rather have him home cuddeling, BUT he is an avid hunter, and I wouldn't ever try to take that away from him.  I know how much he loves the woods and the whole hunting experience, and we also like the meat that it brings when he gets a good deer.  Now I can handle helping process the deer meat and wrapping and freezing and all that, but anything before it has been field dressed is HIS domain....LOL.  Not only does this provide meat for our household, but also helps the area manage deer population (which in our area is GREATLY needed).  I cannot tell you HOW many peeps get into accidents cause there are so many deer around here.  But I must admit I love driving thru the country with my peeps and seeing a group of deer out in the fields.  If we are out in the country and see some usually we try to stop and watch them for a bit.  They are BEAUTIFUL animals.
I must admit I am REALLY excited about seeing my sister and her peeps on Thanksgiving.  I got to see her and the kids for a bit after my seating appointment on the 6th, but it was only for like an hour or so.....and after not seeing her in person for a whole year it was just not enough to cram in everything.  I REALLY miss them alot.  Thinking about kidnapping her and the kids for a day to come to my house and help me hang pictures and stuff....LOL.  I have NEVER been good at decorating.  I know what I want to decorate the house with, but it is the placement of things that I TOTALLY suck at.  Now my mom and sister they will look at things and say "well you need to put this near that but keep it away from this other...."  and stuff like that.  LOL but I must say that my mom and sister have different tastes in decorating than I do.  Not to say that there is anything wrong with the way they do theirs....OMG their homes look OMG AWESOME.  But my style is just a bit different.  Jay calls it "eclectic".  I guess I take alittle of my mom's taste, and alittle of my sisters taste, but with a hippie freewill vibe to it. Best way I can describe it is if you have ever watched criminal minds or NCIS......ok my style would be Penelope Garcia (the computer girl) or Abby on NCIS (but I lean more towards Penelope in the style areas).  Tye dye, smilie faces, beads, VW beatle cars, Hippie buses with a hint of country, tractors, angels.
Other than that not much going on here really.  Thinkin about gettin in touch with insurance to see if i can speed things up a bit with the permenant wheelchair.  UGH I just want it to get here so I can get into a routine.  And REALLY lookin forward to maybe being able to volunteer at school and some other places.
Well, Jay is needin my hands here (he is packin up stuff for hunting tomorrow.....LOL  he is SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited).  Thanks for listening my peeps.  **smooooochies**

No comments:

Post a Comment