Monday, October 29, 2012

Ever have one of those days where everything you touch turns to poo? I HATE MONDAYS

Hi Everyone,

OYEOYEOYE WHAT A DAAAAAAAAAAAY.  I totally HATE Mondays.  Always have and today was NOT my day.  I only got about an hour and a half of sleep (Jay was kickin in his sleep and OMG it hurts when anyone touches my legs).  Then I got the kids on the bus.  Tried to go back to sleep for a bit, but everyone kept buzzin my phone for some reason this morning, so i gave up.  Then i fell trying to negotiate the steps.  Then I learned that the cats broke the ONLY lid i have for my cooking pots.  Tried to load the dishwarsher but the caddy that holds my sliverware came apart (Jay can and has fixed this for me before, but of course he was at work).  Then I fell in the laundry room tryin to put clothes from the warsher to the dryer. Talked to my sis to plan out dates for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We THOUGHT we planned around Jay's hunting season BUT I was wrong, so instead of having 4 days for his first season he will only have 3.  Fell AGAIN in the laundry room switchin laundry again (this time missing the edge of the gun safe by inches) and THEN I fell trying to get out on the porch to watch the kids come in from the bus.  And after that i said NOOOOOOOO MORE.  I go on STRIKE for the rest of the day.  And I have been on the couch ever since.  And it didn't stop there.  I work a site called Swagbucks.  It is a reward site where you can do things to earn "swagbucks" and in turn cash those in for actual gift cards.  Once you get the hang of it, it is pretty fun and easy.  I have made the majority of my christmas money that way.  BUT the swagbucks TV that i normally have running in the background while i workin on surveys isn't working for me today.  UGH I TOTALLY GIVE UP I TELL YA.  Sooooooo   right now i am sucking on a blueberry dum dum sucker, writing in this blog, and watching the Mr. Men show with toby while Daddy is in the shower.  I might work on the cuddle blanket i am making for Josie (gotta make bub and jay one too after hers is done).  Daddy is making supper for me tonight, and then there is a new episode of Hawaii five-o on tonight.  I am gonna chalk this day up to the fact that mondays hate me, and start fresh tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment